Infrared Saunas distribute a soothing, dry heat that is generated by infrared heaters within a well ventilated, comfortable wooden sauna. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate tissues, joints and muscles to warm the body in the same way as natural sunlight and raises the core body temperature from deep within. This results in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside. Sweating can also increase blood flow, lower blood pressure and help strengthen the immune system. Infrared light therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenates the body’s cells.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy:
- Relieves minor aches and pains
- Decreases pain, inflammation and edema
- Enhances the immune system
- Decreases chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia.
- Better blood circulation and improved cellular health
- Aids in muscle recovery
- Chronic infections, viruses, Lyme, etc.
- Purifies the skin and helps with acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Weight management
Individual results may vary. Past performance no guarantee of future results.