Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) is a 15-30 minute therapy where the patient rides on a stationary bike while wearing a mask and breathing concentrated O2. Patients receive a constant supply of 90-95% pure oxygen which increases the level of oxygen in the blood, plasma and tissues.
The benefits of EWOT:
- Increase in strength, endurance and energy
- Helps with stress, depression, anxiety and brain fog
- Stimulates the immune system
- Supports treatment and prevention of cancer, high blood pressure, chronic fatigue, etc.
- Increased metabolism for weight loss
- Greatly enhances athletic performance and recovery
Individual results may vary. Past performance no guarantee of future results.